When Checking out - Please select "Tramp" as the delivery method.
Oh Louise- she's a great piece with a art deco, modern feel. Imagine this light above your dining area; over your rustic wood dining room table. Its naturally warm glow will add great presence to any room its in. We have ours hung in our dinging room table in our home.
Constructed from raw unfinished brass that we've hand polished and waxed ourselves and opal hand blown glass globes.
The organic patina that will show after some time is what we love best.
Some minor assembly required - drop down rod will need to be screwed into the body. Super easy!
• Solid metals used
• (4) 75 watt max / 250 volt E26 sockets
• All mounting hardware is included
• Light bulbs are not included.
• Installation: Hardwired. Licensed electrician required.
* UL LISTED: YES
• Rod Drop (varies; choose from drop-down)
• Dimensions: 40" W x 16"" Base Height(from beginning of body to end of ball drop)
• Canopy width 5”
• Handcrafted in FL
• If you’re wanting a swag option for this, please contact us.
• Here at Triple Seven, everything we make is custom built in our studio and made per order unless stated otherwise. Our current lead time for this light is 4 weeks plus shipping.
• If you are looking for custom lighting or longer cords please contact us!