Oh Louise- she's a great piece with a art deco, modern feel. Imagine this light above your dining area; over your rustic wood dining room table. Its naturally warm glow will add great presence to any room its in. We have ours hung in our dinging room table in our home.
Constructed from raw unfinished brass that we've hand polished and waxed ourselves and opal hand blown glass globes.
The organic patina that will show after some time is what we love best.
Some minor assembly required - drop down rod will need to be screwed into the body. Super easy!
• Solid metals used
• (4) 75 watt max / 250 volt E26 sockets
• All mounting hardware is included
• Light bulbs are not included.
• Installation: Hardwired. Licensed electrician required.
* UL LISTED: YES
• Rod Drop - One 12" rod and one 6" rod included. If you need additional rod length, please add that to your cart here
• Dimensions: 38" W x 14" Base Height
• Canopy width 5”
• Handcrafted in FL
• If you’re wanting a swag option for this, please contact us.
• Here at Triple Seven, everything we make is custom built in our studio and made per order unless stated otherwise.
• If you are looking for custom lighting or longer cords please contact us!
Lead time 4-6 weeks. Please inquire about current order queue for more accurate lead times.